Afternoon tea in Burj Al Arab Dubai
- Enjoy a delicious 7-course Arabesque afternoon tea in Burj Al Arab
- Soft drinks and juices are included
- Experience an afternoon tea at this special location
Enjoy the comfortable outing to one of the greatest hotels and landmarks in the UAE. The Burj Al Arab the world’s most expensive hotel, and the perfect venue for an afternoon tea. You will get a pick-up from your Dubai hotel and will enjoy an afternoon with a 7-course Arabesque set menu with unlimited soft drinks and juice. At the end of this memorable experience, you will be transferred back to your hotel by private car.
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
- 7-course set menu influenced with Arabic,Turkish and Moroccan flavors
- Soft drinks and juices
- Alcoholic drinks
- Infants (0 - 3): free
- Children (4-11): reduced
You will receive a complimentary pick-up and drop-off service from Dubai hotels.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults to operate
- During the month of Ramadan, afternoon tea will be served in the restaurant which is beside the lounge
- Dress code is smart casual
- Tour duaration include travel time
- Free cancellation until 72 hours prior to departure; 50% charge for cancellations 72 - 48 hours prior to departure
- 100% charge for cancellations within 48 hours of tour departure or in the event of no-show
- Every day: at 12.00pm, 2.00pm or 4.00pm (these are approximate times)
Atlantis Aquaventure es uno de los parques acuáticos más grandes de Medio Oriente y se encuentra den...
Safari del desierto es una de las principales atracciones del turismo de Dubai. Tienes la oportunida...
For the guests looking to enjoy the desert without the hullaballoo of dune bashing, and quad biking;...
Get an ultimate duo, a fun package of desert safari and dhow cruise. Perfect for couples on honeymoo...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...