Afternoon tea in Burj Al Arab Dubai
- Enjoy a delicious 7-course Arabesque afternoon tea in Burj Al Arab
- Soft drinks and juices are included
- Experience an afternoon tea at this special location
Enjoy the comfortable outing to one of the greatest hotels and landmarks in the UAE. The Burj Al Arab the world’s most expensive hotel, and the perfect venue for an afternoon tea. You will get a pick-up from your Dubai hotel and will enjoy an afternoon with a 7-course Arabesque set menu with unlimited soft drinks and juice. At the end of this memorable experience, you will be transferred back to your hotel by private car.
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
- 7-course set menu influenced with Arabic,Turkish and Moroccan flavors
- Soft drinks and juices
- Alcoholic drinks
- Infants (0 - 3): free
- Children (4-11): reduced
You will receive a complimentary pick-up and drop-off service from Dubai hotels.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults to operate
- During the month of Ramadan, afternoon tea will be served in the restaurant which is beside the lounge
- Dress code is smart casual
- Tour duaration include travel time
- Free cancellation until 72 hours prior to departure; 50% charge for cancellations 72 - 48 hours prior to departure
- 100% charge for cancellations within 48 hours of tour departure or in the event of no-show
- Every day: at 03.00pm
- Times may vary depending on availability
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
It's the building that announced to the world that Dubai meant business. And two decades later, the ...
Like a sail in the wind, the Burj Al Arab has marked Dubai's course since it was built two decades a...
Thrills galore is the name of the game at Ferrari World. You'll get to fulfil your wildest racing dr...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...