Dubai city and desert 2-day combo tour
- See the modern architecture of Dubai city and discover some of the more traditional city sites, such as Al Fahidi Fort
- Drive into the desert by 4WD Land Cruise and go on a camel ride
- Try a shisha pipe, enjoy exotic dances and enjoy a feast under a starlit sky
- Take a cruise of Dubai Creek by traditional dhow, see the exciting Dubai skyline from the water
This special combination package will give you an insight into the traditions of the desert outside of Dubai, as well as a close up look at the exciting modern architecture and historic sites of the city. You will go on a sightseeing tour of the city center, head for the desert on a 4WD Land Cruiser safari, and hit the Gulf on board an evening dhow dinner cruise.
Day one of this tour will include a memorable evening cruise along Dubai Creek on board a traditional wooden dhow. You will see the stunning illuminated skyline, offering sights of traditional and modern architecture. See water taxis, old trading dhows, luxury yachts and modern architecture, such as the National Bank of Dubai, Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Sheikh Saeed's House, and Heritage Village. Your evening will end with a blend of Arabic and International music, along with a sumptuous buffet dinner, serving a wide array of continental and oriental dishes, and an excellent selection of beverages.
Day two of this tour you will get an excellent city orientation, with a stop at Dubai Creek, before a drive through the Bastakiya, Al Fahidi Fort, Ruler’s Court, Old Mosque, Textile Street, Central Bank, Ministry of Finance, Heritage Village, and the spice and gold souks. You will proceed along Jumeirah Road, passing by the Dry Docks, Historical Union House, the beautiful Jumeirah Mosque, the Burj Al Arab - the world’s tallest 7-star hotel - and the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa.
In the afternoon, you will go on a thrilling desert drive over the golden sand dunes, deep into the heart of the desert. Arrive at a traditional Arabic desert camp and enjoy the authentic ambience of a typical Bedouin campsite, with traditional Arabian carpets, low tables and cushions for comfortable seating.
You'll be able to go on a camel ride, get a traditional henna painting, or simply enjoy the aromatic shisha pipe. Enjoy a sumptuous buffet meal with a wide variety of barbecue meats, salads, main course, and desserts. The climax of the evening is a stunning performance by an exotic belly dancer, tanoura dancer, and fire dancer, all under a star-filled sky.
- Dubai city tour with English speaking guide
- Dhow cruise with dinner
- Transfers on seat in coach basis
- Desert safari with belly dance, dinner and transfers on seat in coach basis
- Quad bike or buggy ride during safari (can be paid directly to the tour operator)
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. You will be asked to provide your hotel information when you make your booking.
- Belly dance, Tanoura dance, the bar and other entertainment activities on the desert safari are not available during Ramadan
- City tour is not available on Fridays; Day 1 tours on Fridays will begin at 2.30pm for the desert safari
- If you would like to request the order of your tours, you may make a request when making your reservatio
- Operates daily
- Day 1: hotel pick-up between 9.00am and 9.30am (city tour and evening dhow cruise)
- Day 2: hotel pick-up between 2.30pm-3.00pm (desert safari)
Il safari nel deserto è una delle principali attrazioni del turismo di Dubai. Trascorrerai mezza gio...
Take this chance to fulfil your dream to visit the city of Dubai.See the wonders of the different ic...
For the guests looking to enjoy the desert without the hullaballoo of dune bashing, and quad biking;...
If you prefer the best of everything and your choices are sky-high, Atmoshere will regale you in the...
Get an ultimate duo, a fun package of desert safari and dhow cruise. Perfect for couples on honeymoo...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...