Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi and Grand Mosque tour from Dubai
- See the magical rays of light from the Louvre's dome
- Learn about the art forms from different cultures and civilizations
- View the Grand Mosque's perfect mix of old and modern Islamic architecture
After pick-up from Dubai, sit back on the drive to the Louvre Abu Dhabi located in Saadiyat Island. Follow your driver as he helps you enter the museum with your ticket.
As the largest in the Gulf region, this museum displays both classic and modern works of cultural and sociological significance from all over the world. Once inside the museum, you will discover the incredible dome formed of over 7,000 steel stars as light shines through.
Continue your stroll around the museum and view the immense collections of artworks. Admire pieces from the museum's permanent collection as well as works on loan from French museums, such as the Louvre, the Center Georges Pompidou, Musee d’Orsay and Palace of Versailles. Take the time to visit the museum's Children’s Museum, various exhibitions, restaurant, cafe and boutique.
After your museum visit, you will return to the vehicle for the drive to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Enter the courtyard and see the shining exterior surface of the mosque, made up of white Greek and Macedonian tiles. Step inside the mosque to see the world’s largest hand-woven carpet, large crystal chandeliers and glass panels studded with thousands of Swarovski crystals.
After the tour, enjoy the drive back to your hotel in Dubai.
- Entrance fee for Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi and Grand Mosque
- Dubai hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Clean and air-conditioned modern vehicle
- English-speaking driver
- Clothing for women
- Cold mineral water
- Guide at the museum
- Infants (0-3): free
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Dubai for pick-up.
- Please be aware that the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque may be closed on certain days
- The duration of the tour includes the pick-up and drop off times
- Please dress properly before entering the mosque. Modest clothing is required: long sleeves, long skirts and trousers, no tight clothing, no swimwear, shoes will be removed when entering the mosque, a headscarf for women is essential (these are provided when you arrive)
- Image credit: Louvre Abu Dhabi’s ‘rain of light’ © Louvre Abu Dhabi, Photography: Mohamed Somji
On the sightseeing day, as scheduled, we will pick you up from the hotel lobby. It will take almost ...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the internatonal sc...
See Dubai from over 1,400 feet (450 meters) in the air. The Burj Khalifa is currently the tallest bu...
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is one of the most captivating attractions at The Dubai Mall, offe...
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
La Perle features a cast of 65 artists, each bringing their own unique set of skills to the performa...
Climb aboard a plush, glass-enclosed boat, and enjoy a dinner cruise of Dubai Marina. Get the red ca...
Experience a dramatic ascent from a modern man-made wonder to the historic creek where Dubai was bor...