Hop-on hop-off Big Bus Muscat tickets
- Embrace the Arabian charm in Oman's capital
- Choose between Classic, Premium or multi city ticket options
- Visit the metropolis surrounded part by mountain and part by sea
Hop on a Muscat bus tour to discover the fascinating history and traditional Arabian charm of Oman’s capital. Take in dramatic views of the city’s surrounding mountains and gleaming Sea of Oman. Hop off to explore 16th Century forts, museums and the Sultan’s Al Alam Palace and immerse yourself in the culture of Muscat.
You can hop on and off at any of the stops to explore on your own. Buses run at regular intervals so re-joining the tour is easy and convenient. Your hop on hop off ticket is valid for one or two days, including unlimited rides per loop during hours of operation.
The tour is fun, safe and a relaxed way to explore the city. Above all, it guarantees some breathtaking views of Muscat.
Choose among Classic or Premium tickets:
- 1-day Hop-on hop-off Big Bus ticket
- Free water
- 2-day hop-on hop-off Big Bus ticket
- Free water
Explore the traditional capital of Oman on board a traditional open top double decker bus and take in the majestic views of Muttrah Corniche and the old quarter.
- Tour Highlights: Historic Forts, Royal Opera House, Al Alam Palace, National Museum, Oman Parliament, Incense Burner, Mountain View, Mangroves, Muttrah Suq, Beach
- Bus stops:
- Mutrah Suq
- Churches and Temples
- Central Business District
- Marina Views
- Al Alam Palace
- Mirani Fort and Harbour
- Al Bahri Road (Corniche)
- Mutrah Suq
- Classic or Premium hop-on hop-off Big Bus tickets
- Recorded commentary on board
- Children 4 and under: free
- Children 5-15 years of age: reduced
You can redeem vouchers at any Big Bus sales point.
- Tickets are valid until December 31, 2018
- Recorded commentary in English, Arabic, German, French, Italian and Spanish
- The company reserves the right to deviate from the route of a service where reasonably prudent to do so in the light of circumstances beyond the company’s control
- If a ticket is lost a replacement cannot be reissued
- Operates daily: 9.00am-6.45pm
- Duration: 2 hours
- Frequency: 30 minutes
- Last bus: 5.00pm
We start with a spectacular drive through the Hajar mountains via the oases of Fanjah and Birkat Al ...
The tour begins by driving through the beautiful embassy quarter of Muscat en route to Sultan Qaboos...
Start your tour from Shatti Al-Qurum, Muscat's diplomatic district, and take off for exploring wonde...
Muscat is a beautiful city which lies in a maze of brown pleated Mountains.Your visit starts with a ...
This full-day tour will take you through the mountainous and desert landscape. You will pass the coa...
You will start the tour passing by the Royal Opera, a massive monument ordered by the Sultan himself...
Have the best of your stay in Muscat and arrange your private airport transfer in advance. Let your ...
You'll start in the morning at 9 am to drive to the historic town of Nizwa, Oman’s cultural capital....
Al Angham is a breathtaking dining location with elegant and intricate ceilings and woodwork. It is ...
Enjoy a traditional culinary experience at the sophisticated Al Bustan Palace, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel ...