Muscat by night with local dinner
- Take a photo of the Sultan’s Palace gates and colonnaded
- Admire the Mohammed Al Ameen Mosque
- Visit the Muttrah souk
- End the day with a tasty dinner
You will start the tour passing by the Royal Opera, a massive monument ordered by the Sultan himself as a music lover. You will then make a photo stop at the illuminated Mohammed Al Ameen Mosque. Afterward, you'll head towards the Old Muscat and its Corniche. Then go to the Muttrah Souq to discover a mix of the old and new along with a myriad of sight, sounds, and fragrances from everyday life. Do a little souvenir shopping and continue to visit and drive to the most prominent landmark in Muscat to the Sultan’s Palace (Al Alam Palace) to take a photo of the gates and colonnaded approach by night. Flanked by the 16th-century Portuguese forts of Jalali and Mirani, the palace is today largely used for ceremonial purposes. The lightings are just amazing. You will then head back to the start point passing the famous Al Bustan hotel, Wadi Al Kabir popular area, RUWI downtown to end up in the final destination to savor a great Omani fish grilled to perfection surrounded by the locals & then transfer back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Multilingual audio guide available
- Dinner and soft drinks
- Entrance fees
- Audio-guided tour
- Private transportation
- Personal expenses
- Tips (optional)
- Child (3-11): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
Pick up & Drop from your City Hotel in Muscat
Gray Line staff will pick you up in most of the major hotels. The pick-up time varies between 1 hour to 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Audio guides available in Spanish, French, German and Italian
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- A printed copy or digital copy of your booking will be accepted by Grayline staff
- Smoking is prohibited in all vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Tour starting time: 6.00pm
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday
This full-day tour will take you through the mountainous and desert landscape. You will pass the coa...
Muscat is a beautiful city which lies in a maze of brown pleated Mountains.Your visit starts with a ...
Drive to the foothills of the Jebel Akhdar mountain range. Your first stop will be at the Nizwa Souq...
A superb introduction to Oman, the Muscat city tour will guide you around this fascinating Capital C...
We start with a spectacular drive through the Hajar mountains via the oases of Fanjah and Birkat Al ...
You'll start in the morning at 9 am to drive to the historic town of Nizwa, Oman’s cultural capital....
The tour begins by driving through the beautiful embassy quarter of Muscat en route to Sultan Qaboos...
The Oman waters are waded by a large variety of beautiful dolphins and whales, even the Blue whale, ...
Al Angham is a breathtaking dining location with elegant and intricate ceilings and woodwork. It is ...
You will embark on your journey from the Marina Bandar where you will board the exclusive boat and s...