AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin tickets
- See more than 5.000 creatures of the marine fauna
- Travel through the ocean with the AquaDom elevator
- Learn more with our daily feedings and lectures
- Have fun on a discovery trip full of exploratory adventures
Dive into the fascinating underwater world at AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin. Marvel at 5.000 different creatures inhabiting 37 lifelike arranged fresh water and salt water basins. Guides of the SEA LIFE Berlin provide many interesting background informations and explanations during the daily feeding. The visit finishes with a breathtaking ride in the AquaDom elevator - the world biggest, freestanding cylindric aquarium that contains 1 million liter salt water with shoals of tropical fish.
- Infants (0-2 years): free
- Children (3-14 years): reduced
- From 15 years on: full price
AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin, Spandauer Straße 3, 10178 Berlin
Stations: Alexanderplatz and Hackescher Markt
Subway U2, U5, U8, S5, S7, S9, S75 / Tram M4, M5, M6 / Lines 100, 200, M48, 248, TXL
- Pets are not permitted. Assistance Dogs are however welcome
- Every day from 10.00am to 7.00pm, except on Christmas Eve (24 December)
- 26 March and 31 December from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Last admission 1 hour before closing
Enjoy moving classical music presented by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in the stylish and historic...
You need to relax between one tour and the other, but you don't want to stop sightseeing? So come an...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
Perfect for all first-time Berlin explorers and for those that want to experience the beautiful city...
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and...
Experience the surrealistic world of Salvador Dalí, let an experienced guide show you the artwork of...