Berlin TV Tower skip-the-line ticket
- Get at the top of Berlin with booked date and time
- Don't wait in lines, organize your visit in advance
- Access the level with the highest bar of Berlin
Did you already knew that according to the first plans, the TV Tower should have been built in a completely different place? But since it would have stood literally in the middle of the road, i.e. in the middle of the flying lane to airport Berlin Schönefeld, a new and much more fortunate position at Alexanderplatz was found.
With this ticket you can enjoy the panorama of Berlin from the level with the highest bar of the city.
- Entrance to Level 203 (at an altitude of 203m) where the "Bar 203" is located
- Children from 0 to 3 years and from 4 to 14 years
Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 8, 10178 Berlin, Germany
- Your tickets guarantee you skip-the-line access, which means that you can go directly to the security check and then to the elevator. Delays may occur when going through security and waiting for the lifts
- For security reasons you cannot bring with you:
- Any kind of food & bevarages
- Any kind of animals (except guide dogs)
- Prams, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, large pieces of luggage, suitcases, trolley suitcases, etc. (bags und luggage can be stored free of charge)
- Weapons and dangerous materials (e.g. pressurised gas containers, glass bottles, fireworks, etc.)
- Please keep your ticket(s) troughout the whole duration of your visit. People who can't show a valid ticket in case of checks, can be asked to leave the TV tower
- The TV Turm GmbH reserves the right, in cases of risks or for other safety reasons, to close the TV Tower at any time and without prior warning. In such cases, only tickets which have already been purchased shall be reimbursed
- November - February: 10am - midnight (last admission at 11pm)
- March - October: 9.00am - midnight (last admission at 11pm)
- You can book time slots during the whole day, less the early and late times
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
Perfect for all first-time Berlin explorers and for those that want to experience the beautiful city...
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...