- Sit at a window table in the restaurant "Sphere"
- Enjoy the panorama in the most thrilling way
- Skip the line at the entrance with your ticket
- Enjoy a delicious meal and relaxing moment
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower you have a visibility range of more or less 70 km over the city and its surroundings. It's a sincerely fascinating way to experience the city and the day. Moreover, the exterior rows of tables revolve at a speed of 30-60 minutes per full rotation.
With this ticket you can enjoy the panorama of Berlin from the level with the restaurant "Sphere" where dining is compulsory. If you are not interested in dining, choose the skip-the-line ticket that gives you access to the level with the "Bar 203" where no consumption is necessary.
Choose the date and time of your visit. A table with a great view will be reserved for you. After your meal, you can continue your visit on the observation deck and in Bar 203, Berlin's highest bar! Meals and beverages are not included in the ticket price and can be choosen à la carte.
Please note: No additional reservation is necessary for the table in the restaurant. All tables in the restaurant are assigned by a hostess that welcomes you at the entrance.
- Skip-the-line Entrance to the Berlin TV Tower
- Reservation of a window tablet at the restaurant "Sphere"
- Meals and beverages
- Children (0-3): free
- Children (4-14): reduced
- Your tickets guarantee you skip-the-line access, which means that you can go directly to the security check and then to the elevator. Delays may occur when going through security and waiting for the lifts
- All tables in the restaurant are assigned by a hostess that welcomes you at the entrance
- For security reasons you cannot bring with you:
- Any kind of food & bevarages
- Any kind of animals (except guide dogs)
- Prams, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, large pieces of luggage, suitcases, trolley suitcases, etc. (bags und luggage can be stored free of charge)
- Weapons and dangerous materials (e.g. pressurised gas containers, glass bottles, fireworks, etc.)
- Please keep your ticket(s) troughout the whole duration of your visit. People who can't show a valid ticket in case of checks, can be asked to leave the TV tower
- The TV Turm GmbH reserves the right, in cases of risks or for other safety reasons, to close the TV Tower at any time and without prior warning. In such cases, only tickets which have already been purchased shall be reimbursed
- Opening hours of the tv tower:
- November - February: 10am - midnight (last admission at 11pm)
- March - October: 9.00am - midnight (last admission at 11pm)
On the third level inside the sphere there is a restaurant. Its name is "Sphere". Its kitchen is loc...
Have you always wanted to know where the decisions on Germany's future are made, where Angela Merkel...
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
Was prägte die Stadt und ihre Menschen: Preußen, Könige und Kaiser, Gründerzeit, Drittes Reich, Kalt...
Explore extensive collections of Prussian art on this 3-hour walking tour in the Kulturforum and the...
La mejor manera de entender, disfrutar y aproximarse a Berlín es su historia. En un solo tour podrás...
Erfahre mehr über die Stadtentwicklung im sozialistischen Ostberlin und besichtige das zentrale sowj...
Lassen Sie sich während dieser Stadtführung durch das Scheunenviertel und die Hackesche Höfe mit auf...
"Pack die Badehose ein, nimm dein kleines Schwesterlein und dann nischt wie raus nach Wannsee" Lerne...
Journey from Berlin to Sachsenhausen Memorial Camp, an infamous piece of German history. Learn about...