"Dalí - the exhibition at Potsdamer Platz" skip-the-line tickets
- See the artwork of Salvador Dalí in this permanent exhibition in the heart of Berlin
- Learn about the surrealistic world of the famous painter
- Admire more than 450 artworks of graphics, etchings, lithographs, illustrated books, sculptures and more
Salvador Dalí, perhaps best known from his flamboyant moustache and “The Melting Watches” painting, is one of the most ingenious and eccentric artists of the 20th century. Now his work can be seen at the first permanent exhibition in Germany. Delve into the surrealistic world of the Spanish painter.
See more than 450 exhibits from private collections worldwide, now for the first time as a permanent exhibition. Dive into the most extensive insight into Dalí's virtuosic and experimental mastery in almost all techniques of art. Visit Dalí – The Exhibition at Potsdamer Platz, in the heart of Berlin. "Come into my brain", Salvador Dalí himself once invited his audience.
In the museum you will encounter in particular the works, which are distinguished by the paranoiac-critical approach that honored Dalí as a surrealist. Works in which he shot with muskets on massive litho stones and so invented the Bulletism or artworks where he exploded nail-filled bombs or drove a steamroller on a sewing machine.
Skip the lines and save time at the entrance by purchasing the fast track ticket option.
- Admission ticket (skip-the-line entry if purchased)
- Guided tour
- Children ages 6-16 with a regular ticket: reduced
- Children ages 0-5: free admission
- Family ticket: 2 adults and max. 3 children ages 6-16
- Students with a valid ID: reduced
- Disabled with a valid proof: reduced
- Groups of 10 people or more: reduced price
Museum is located in the Potsdamer Platz (Leipziger Pl. 7, 10117 Berlin), and it is easily reached by metro or bus. Get off at S+U Potsdamer Platz station.
- The museum is wheelchair accessible
- Cancellation is free of charge until 4 days before your booked date
- Note: with the skip-the-line ticket price will be the same for all ages
Dalí museum is open:
- Daily 12.00pm-8.00pm
- July-August 10.00am-8.00pm
- Last entry: 7.00pm
Enjoy moving classical music presented by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in the stylish and historic...
You need to relax between one tour and the other, but you don't want to stop sightseeing? So come an...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
Perfect for all first-time Berlin explorers and for those that want to experience the beautiful city...
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and...
Experience the surrealistic world of Salvador Dalí, let an experienced guide show you the artwork of...