Gala dinner & classical music concert at Charlottenburg Palace Berlin
- Enjoy a 3-course-dinner by Marriott Catering and a concert in a royal ambience
- See the orchestra playing Vivaldi, Mozart & Händel in a faithful baroque costumes
- Our master of ceremonies and our ladies at court will guide you through the evening
Experience a spellbinding evening in the Charlottenburg Palace. Enjoy a culinary and musical delight.
First at all you embark on culinary indulgence and enjoy a multi-course gala menu by candlelight in the stylish atmosphere of the Charlottenburg Palace. Savour the exclusive menu with its wicked deserts as curated by our catering partner, the 5-star Marriott Hotel Berlin.
Following this exquisite dinner you can relax to the sounds of a bygone era in the unique ambience of the Great Orangery Charlottenburg Palace. The Berlin Residence Orchestra performs renowned musical highlights of the 17th and 18th centuries, promising one-of-a-kind entertainment with Prussian flair. Dressed in period costume authentic to the Prussian age, the ensemble with its master of ceremonies and his charming ladies-in-waiting guarantees an evening of unparalleled cultural highlights.
- 3-course dinner before the concert
- Concert with Berlin Residence Concert at Charlottenburg Palace
- Cloakroom fee
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
Spandauer Damm 22, 14059 Berlin, Germany
- Categories are based on the distance of the seats from the stage in the concert hall. Dinner is the same for all categories. Specific seats are not allocated within each respective category and it is not possible to book particular rows or seats
- Guests in the VIP category sit in the front rows and receive a glass of champagne
- March - October: Wednesdays and Saturdays
- November - February: Saturday
- Christmas period: additional concerts
- Evening program:
- 5:30pm: entry to dinner
- 6:00pm: dinner in the Great Orangery Charlottenburg Palace
- 7:30pm: admission to the concert
- 8:00pm: concert begins
- 8:45pm: intermission
- 9:45pm: the End
Enjoy moving classical music presented by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in the stylish and historic...
Did you already knew that according to the first plans, the TV Tower should have been built in a com...
Get ready to experience the truly multicultural side of Berlin: the food scene! Enjoy 10 delicious t...
Do you need an idea to inaugurate a special evening? Book your window table at the restaurant "Spher...
The Pergamon Museum is one of five world-famous museums located on the Berlin Museum Island, where i...
The Museum Island in Berlin preserves an impressive quantity of treasures of history and art. Don't ...
Hard Rock Cafe Berlin blends modern designs with historic charm in the heritage-protected Bauhaus bu...
Get ready for an unique Berlin experience! Taste the best German beers in town: traditional, new and...
Dreistündige Spreetour durch das vorweihnachtlich erleuchtete Berlin an Bord des Salonschiffs Philip...
Beschreibung zum SUP / Standup paddlingEin super Standup paddling Board für Einsteiger oder Fortgesc...