Gala dinner & classical music concert at Charlottenburg Palace Berlin
- Enjoy a 3-course-dinner by Marriott Catering and a concert in a royal ambience
- See the orchestra playing Vivaldi, Mozart & Händel in a faithful baroque costumes
- Our master of ceremonies and our ladies at court will guide you through the evening
Experience a spellbinding evening in the Charlottenburg Palace. Enjoy a culinary and musical delight.
First at all you embark on culinary indulgence and enjoy a multi-course gala menu by candlelight in the stylish atmosphere of the Charlottenburg Palace. Savour the exclusive menu with its wicked deserts as curated by our catering partner, the 5-star Marriott Hotel Berlin.
Following this exquisite dinner you can relax to the sounds of a bygone era in the unique ambience of the Great Orangery Charlottenburg Palace. The Berlin Residence Orchestra performs renowned musical highlights of the 17th and 18th centuries, promising one-of-a-kind entertainment with Prussian flair. Dressed in period costume authentic to the Prussian age, the ensemble with its master of ceremonies and his charming ladies-in-waiting guarantees an evening of unparalleled cultural highlights.
- 3-course dinner before the concert
- Concert with Berlin Residence Concert at Charlottenburg Palace
- Cloakroom fee
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
Spandauer Damm 22, 14059 Berlin, Germany
- Untill 31th of July 2016 - Dinner in the Langhans Halls/Museum & Concert in the White Hall at the New Wing of Charlottenburg Palace
- From 1st of August 2016 - Dinner & Concert in the Great Orangery Charlottenburg Palace
- Categories are based on the distance of the seats from the stage in the concert hall. Dinner is the same for all categories. Specific seats are not allocated within each respective category and it is not possible to book particular rows or seats
- Guests in the VIP category sit in the front rows and receive a glass of champagne
- 5:30pm: entry to dinner
- 6:00pm: dinner in the Great Orangery Charlottenburg Palace
- 7:30pm: admission to the concert
- 8:00pm: concert begins
- 8:45pm: intermission
- 9:45pm: the End
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Little BIG City brings to life Berlin’s rich history in beautifully crafted 3D miniature sets reinve...
If you are partial to surreal and fantastic art, you should not miss visiting the Scharf-Gerstenberg...
Perfect for all first-time Berlin explorers and for those that want to experience the beautiful city...
bundesliga germany: Hertha BSC Berlin - VfL Wolfsburg 02-02-2019 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany De...