Red Berlin guided city tour
- Travel back in time to World War III and the Berlin Wall
- Learn more about the East Germany's secret police network, the Stasi
- Discover how life was during the Cold War and behind the iron curtain
Berlin was the frontline of the Cold War. This tour explores people, places and secrets that kept two worlds on the brink of World War III and of the wall that separated them. Explore Berlin’s former Soviet sector, a Cold War battleground and the foundation of Communist East Berlin. Learn of life behind the Iron Curtain, and see how the DDR and the Stasi, the largest spy network the world has ever seen, kept an entire population under observation. Trace the CIA & KGB spy stories at the US and massive former Soviet embassies.
This tour touches the most important arguments of this chapter of history:
- Stasi - East German secret police
- Life on the front line of the Cold War
- Escape stories and attempts
- Communism in the capital
- Observation and espionage
- Berlin Wall crossing points (the Palace of Tears)
- Embassies of four Cold
- War Powers
- Ghost stations
- Guided city tour
- Travel ticket for AB zone
- Entrance fees to the seen attractions
- Child (0-13 anni): free
- Student (with valid student's ID): reduced
Pariser Platz 6A, 10117 Berlin, Germany
In front of "Starbucks" at the Brandenburg Gate (S/U-train station "Brandenburger Tor"). Please look for the team in red SANDEMANs NEW Europe T-shirts
- ATTENTION: This tour involves a transfer by local traffic. Please acquire a ticket for the city center zone AB before the tour starts
- Every day except Monday and Friday at 2:30pm
Delve with a historian into Berlin’s history as the capital of Nazi Germany during the Third Reich. ...
Why walk when you can ride with us? The best way to explore Berlin is on our exclusive Segways. Disc...
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and...
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, ...
Get the best of Berlin while saving time and money. The Berlin WelcomeCard provides you with: - Free...