Sightseeing flight over Berlin's airports
- Fly over the airports Schönefeld, BER, Tempelhof and Tegel
- Enjoy a 1.5 hour flight in an ultralight aircraft
- Experience the busy airports from above
Treat yourself or your loved ones to a 1.5-hour adventure flight over Berlin's airports: Schönefeld, BER, Tempelhof and Tegel. Enjoy a unique flight and discover the airports from above. You will fly in a modern, mint condition, ultra-light aircraft, maintained by its own hangar, while admiring the instruments from the front row and acting as a pilot yourself. Some aircrafts are equipped with a glass cockpit, so technology enthusiasts will not be disappointed. The special feature of the aircraft is its integrated rescue system; in an emergency, both machine and crew glide safely to the ground. You will take off at Strausberg airfield and fly over Tempelhof airport, then over Schönefeld airport, BER, Tegel airport and back to the Strausberg airfield.
- Sightseeing flight
- Photos and videos
- Pilot's safety vest to take home
- Transfer to the airport
- Personal expenses
Flugplatzstr. F3 H1, 15344 Strausberg
At the airport in Strausberg, which you can reach by taking the S-Bahn line S5 in the direction of Strausberg-Nord from the Hauptbahnhof (central station).
- Duration 2 hours, flight time 1.5 hours
- Departure and destination airfield is Strausberg EDAY.
- Please note that the maximum weight per person is 100kg; moreover, sitting comfort is somewhat limited for passengers taller than 1.95cm. Passengers weighing over 100kg or taller than 2 meters cannot be accommodated.
- Integrated rescue system: In an emergency, the machine and crew will glide safely to the ground.
- The sightseeing flight is also available in English. You will receive further information after booking.
- For exact dates, please check out the calendar
Delve with a historian into Berlin’s history as the capital of Nazi Germany during the Third Reich. ...
El año de la Reunificación Alemana, 1990, significó para Potsdam convertirse en Patrimonio de la Hum...
La mejor manera de entender, disfrutar y aproximarse a Berlín es su historia. En un solo tour podrás...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
bundesliga: Hertha BSC Berlin - Eintracht Frankfurt 08-12-2018 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany Deli...
bundesliga germany: Hertha BSC Berlin - VfL Wolfsburg 02-02-2019 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany De...