Standard Segway Tour from Hotel Berlin, Berlin
- Enjoy a 2-hour Segway tour
- Cruise in style through the streets and squares of Berlin
- See some of the most famous sights in Berlin
Perfect for all first-time Berlin explorers and for those that want to experience the beautiful city from a different perspective. This 120 min tour covers main landmarks and attractions of Berlin. Feel the spirit of Berlin on Segway with us!
Before we go on the road, every participant practices until he feels safe. All Segway tours take place in groups of 8-10 people.
Typical attractions and sights include:
- Victory column
- Bellevue Palace
- House of culture
- Spree river
- German Chancellery
- Reichstag building
- Soviet Memorial
- Brandenburger Tor
- Hitler Bunker
- Berlin wall, Philharmonie, Tiergarten
- Segway rental
- Protective gear
- Introduction to driving a Segway
- Professionally guided city tour
- Sightseeing from the outside
- Entrance fees to visited monuments
- Food and drinks
Lützowpl. 17, 10785 Berlin, Germany
2 Wheeltours office close to the Hotel Berlin, Berlin. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled start to complete the paperwork.
- Participants should weigh at least 45 kg and not more than 118 kg
- Minors must be at least 15 years old, have a valid driving licence for mopeds and be accompanied by an adult during the entire tour
- Every member of your group is obliged to fill in and sign an exemption from liability form
- This tour is not recommended for people with disabilities or pregnant women
- We have guides from different countries. Multilingual guided tours are possible
- Cancellation 48 hours before the start date will result in a full refund. Cancellations made within 48 hours before the tour will not be refunded
- Every 30 minutes from 10.00am to 5.30pm (please choose in the calendar)
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, ...
Discover the wild side of Kreuzberg that transformed from one of the poorest quarters of Berlin in t...
Start/End: at your hotel in Berlin. Our guide and driver will meet you in the hotel lobby with a nam...