The Museum of European Cultures in Berlin skip-the-line tickets
- See more than 280,000 exhibits from Germany and other countries, with a representation of ethnic minorities such as Crimean Tatars or Laplanders.
- Learn about the diversity of culture in Europe from the 18th century until today
- Skip-the-line access to save your precious time
The Museum of European Culture in Berlin shows the similarities and differences in the lifestyle of the inhabitants of different European countries. Its main purpose is to collect and present the artifacts of everyday culture and human lived realities from the 18th century until today and it is one of the greatest collections of its kind in Europe. At the museum, you can see a number of ethnic minorities in Europe, including the Sami and the Crimean Tatars. You can learn about the inventories of textiles, popular imagery, and photographs that have been collected over time, as well as thematically categorized collection areas related to naive art, childhood and youth culture, rituals and forms of religious expression. The collection consists of three parts, taking into account the context of cultural diversity, the place of European culture from a global perspective and the relationship between culture and nature.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Access to permanent and temporary exhibitions
- Guided tour
Free entry for guests under 18
Reduced tickets are available for students and disabled persons
- After booking, you will receive your tickets to the museum. You can show them from your smartphone
- Free entry for guests under 18
- Reduced tickets are available for students and disabled persons
- Strollers and wheelchairs can be borrowed from the ticket desk
- Bulky or sharp objects (e.g. briefcases, camera cases, tripods, umbrellas and backpacks, and bags larger than30 x 20 x 10 cm) must be checked into the cloakroom or stored in a locker
- There are storage options for bags, backpacks and suitcases are very limited. The museums cannot accommodate items bigger than carry-on luggage
- No telephone calls may be made or answered in the exhibitions
Tuesday - Friday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
Discover the wild side of Kreuzberg that transformed from one of the poorest quarters of Berlin in t...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
Start/End: at your hotel in Berlin. Our guide and driver will meet you in the hotel lobby with a nam...