Wild Kreuzberg walking tour in Berlin
- Experience the multicultural hotspot of Berlin
- Explore the wild side of the charming Kreuzberg quarter
- See formerly squatted houses, Arthouse Bethanien and the Treehouse at the Berlin Wall
- Learn more about the architectural and social history from your guide
Discover the wild side of Kreuzberg that transformed from one of the poorest quarters of Berlin in the 1970s to one of the most popular cultural centers today. Dive into the world of art, music, fashion and alternative lifestyles, uncover formerly squatted houses and learn more about current social projects. Visit the Arthouse Bethanien in a historic hospital building, see the “Treehouse” at the Berlin Wall and discover an urban gardening project.
From the multicultural hotspot Kottbuser Tor to the lively Oranienstraße and the famous Görlitzer Bahnhof train station – your guide will show you the colorful and exciting facettes of the unique quarter Berlin-Kreuzberg.
See the following attractions on the Wild Kreuzberg tour:
- Kottbusser Tor, subway line 1 (Berlin’s first subway)
- Oranienstraße, blind man‘s workshop
- Kreuzberg courtyards
- SO36 (legendary music club and party location)
- Prince Heinrich of Prussia Square
- Women’s center (former chocolate factory)
- Mariannenplatz, firemen memorial, Arthouse Bethanien, Fontane Pharmacy
- Georg-von-Rauch-Haus (a former occupied building)
- The “Treehouse” at the Berlin Wall
- Urban gardening project „Ton Steine Gärten”
- Spreewald Platz, Görlitzer Park
- Market Hall 9 (food market)
- Professional guide
- Small group (max. 12 people)
- Food and drinks
- Pupils (aged 15 or younger)
- Students (with valid id)
Skalitzer Straße 137, Berlin
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- April-October at 3.00pm
- November-March at 10.00am
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
The Havel classic invites you to a wonderful cruise on the southwestern Havel lakes. Enjoy two hours...
Experience the surrealistic world of Salvador Dalí, let an experienced guide show you the artwork of...
Enjoy your own personal bike tour to the main attractions of Berlin! Pedal along the beautiful Museu...
Discover Berlin’s ambivalent queer history, including both periods of celebration of sexual freedom ...