Tickle your taste buds at one of Constantia wine estates, swim with penguins at Boulders Beach and take in the breathtaking scenery of the Cape peninsula. This full-day private tour offers the best of Cape Towns' scenic sightseeing points, taking in places like Hout Bay, Chapmans Peak, Cape Point, Boulders' Beach, and Groot Constantia. So if you've never been to Cape Town, this tour is perfect for you to ensure the best time in South Africa.
Full-day best of Cape Town private tour
- Travel along Chapmans Peak Drive
- Enjoy a wine tasting at one of the oldest wine estates in the Cape
- Visit Hout Bay, Cape Point, Boulders' Beach, and Groot Constantia
- Entrance fees at Cape Point and Chapmans Peak
- 2 - 3 standard wine tastings (3rd tasting time permitting)
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Private guided tour
- Cellar tours
- Master tastings and pairings (need to be pre-booked)
- Lunch and wine purchases are for your own account
Pick-up from your hotels in Cape Town, South Africa
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner at least 48 hours before departure. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- No wine tasting for children under the age of 18 years
- If you are unable to bring car seat(s) for your child, you can arrange this with the local partner (at an additional cost) at least 48 hours before departure
- Tour starts at 8.30am
- Tour ends at approximately 6.00pm
The drive through the city center will take you along famous landmarks, like the Castle of Good Hope...
Enjoy three wine tastings at award-winning wine farms, accompanied by a cheese assortment and cellar...
Witness the majestic Southern Right whales that come to the Cape each season to breed and calve. The...
This circular tour takes you over a mountain pass to the seaside town of Hermanus. This town, nestle...
Attention wine lovers! Tantalize your taste buds and brush up on your wine knowledge thanks to this ...
This morning you will be met by your local guide and depart for the scenic Garden Route. You will tr...