In this full-day private tour, your guide will take you to visit Robben Island. Your first stop is the Robben Island Museum where Nelson Mandela spent most of his time during the Apartheid Era. Then, you will also visit a few attractions in the city that tells you the history of slavery in South Africa. After that, you will get on a cable car at Table Mountain where you can see the beautiful city scenery in the background.
History & heritage tours
Private full-day city tour with Robben Island and Table Mountain
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 9 hours
Do this because
- Visit Robben Island Museum where Nelson Mandela spent most of his time during the Apartheid Era
- Learn more about the history of slavery in South Africa
- Discover the beauty of Cape Town as seen from Table Mountain
What to expect
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Robben Island tour
- Table Mountain cable way tour
- Private guided tour
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks
- Teenager (12-17 years)
- Child (3-11 years)
- Infant under 2 years free
Pick-up from your hotels in Cape Town
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Pick-up starts from 8.00am
Africa Moja Tours & Transfers
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.