Take a bite out of northern Thai cuisine with a Chiang Mai food tour. Hop in one of the famous red taxis and seek out the city's street food eats with an in-the-know local guide. Snack your way around the stalls of Muang Mai morning market, and you'll sample no less than 15 sweet and savoury specialities the city is famous for.
Chiang Mai Food Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Chiang Mai food tour
- Visit Muang Mai morning market with a local guide
- Sample some of the city's must-eat street foods
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Local delicacy tasting
What to remember
- We cannot currently accommodate vegan, gluten-free or halal diets on this tour
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time
- Money for extras or gratuities
- Bring suitable footwear
- Drinks not included
- Subject to weather conditions
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change
TUI DESTINATION EXPERIENCES (THAILAND) LTD.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.