Lagos wine tasting cruise
- Experience the vibrant and elegant wines and 'petiscos' of the Algarve
- Witness the amazing rock formations and golden beaches of the famous Ponta da Piedade
- Enjoy a boat cruise on a modern and spacious sailing catamaran
Relax as you set sail leaving Lagos towards Ponta da Piedade. On the way there and while the crew prepares your wine and petiscos, witness the amazing rock formations, caves and golden beaches of Lagos and Ponta da Piedade.
Once there, and while on anchor, experience several of the local wines and listen to a description about their making and origin. Savor some of the local petiscos as well and learn how and why they differ from the common tapas.
Relax and listen to some music, chat with your friends and family and share your experiences. The ocean will be inviting you for a dip, so go for a swim in this amazing scenary and use the sunbathing net and feel the gentle warmth of the summer sun.
- 3 or 4 different local and regional wines to taste
- Brief description of wine and food characteristics
- Local petiscos (tappas)
- Water and soft drinks for non-alcoholic drinkers
- Soft drinks, beer and cocktails
- Infants (0-3)
- Child (4-12)
Unnamed Road, Sirganplay, Liberia
Across the Train Station you will find the Lagos Marina. Departure will be at gate EFGHI, where you will find a Discover Tours sign and a guide waiting for you on cruise days. Be at meeting point 15 minutes before departure
- The availability of some of the products provided reflects the season or the time of the year
- No dress code
- Bring a jumper or a wind jacket, sunblock, swimsuit, hat or cap, towel and good mood
- Every Friday at 5:30pm from 01/06/17 to 31/09/17
- Every Friday at 4:00pm from 01/10/17 to 31/10/17
Relax and join us on a 3 hour cruise from Lagos to Praia da Luz , anchoring near the amazing grottos...
Hop on board and join us in this exciting exploration of the caves and beaches of Ponta da Piedade. ...
Experience a world class boat tour on the beautiful and unforgetable coast of the Western Algarve . ...
This Classic Food Tour is probably the closest thing you will find to a "crash course" on Portuguese...
We know how to keep secrets. We keep the mystery to the last, but we all know that secrets are bette...