24-hour hop-on hop-off London bus tour with KidZania tickets
- Experience the entertaining world of KidZania where children are doctors and firemen
- Discover London on a double-deck bus and enjoy shopping on and off wherever you want
- Join a free cruise on London's most famous highlights from the river
- Take part in a free walking tour and discover the English capital from top to bottom
When you were a kid, did you dream of becoming a police officer, a famous painter or an astronaut? Do you wish to teach your children about amazing jobs and open up their vision of the world? KidZania is here to help! Here comes a new safe, unique, and very realistic educational environment that allows kids between the ages of four to twelve to do what comes naturally to them: role-playing by mimicking traditionally adult activities.
In an indoor theme park built like a real city for children, with buildings, stores, streets, vehicles, and recognizable destinations in the form of "establishments" sponsored and branded by leading multinational and local brands. Children are encouraged to try different "jobs", just like in the real world, and see what it's like to be a fireman, doctor, police officer, journalist, shopkeeper, ,
24-hour hop-on hop-off London bus tour
How about discovering the city freely with a hop-on hop-off London bus tour? With over 60 stops across the capital and six different routes to choose from, sightseeing in London has never been easier! Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, London Eye and St Paul's Cathedral.
Your experience also includes a walking tour. Stretch your legs and explore a bit more with one of these options:
- The Beatles London tour - see where the Fab Four worked and played
- The Royal tour - follow in the footsteps of the Royal Family and visit their favorite spots
As an added bonus, you want to get a free River Thames boat ride! Take a break from the bus and view the city from the water, passing some of the greatest sights from a unique perspective. This offer is valid for a one-way trip from Embankment or London Eye Pier to Tower Pier (or vice versa).
- Admission to KidZania
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off access
- Free walking tour
- Free River Thames boat ride (one-way trip between Embankment or London Eye Pier and Tower Pier)
- Entrances to additional attractions
- Food and drink
- Adults (ages 15 and up)
- Infants (ages 1-3)
Golden Tours Visitor Center Victoria, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London
Exchange your voucher at the Golden Tours Visitor Center Victoria, inside the Colonnade Walk complex. Afterwards you want to go to the hop-on hop-off bus at any location and visit KidZania.
- The bus tour guides are available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Portuguese
- If you want to redeem your voucher
- KidZania if accompanied by an adult (18+) at all times. Adults (18+) may leave children aged seven to 14 inclusive unaccompanied at KidZania. However, an adult must be present at check-in and provide suitable contact details
- Schedules subject to change. See calendar for updated details
- Hop-on hop-off buses depart daily 9.00am-4.30pm and pass every 20-30 minutes. Exact bus hours vary. Bus map and schedule - download
- KidZania open daily from 9.30am. Last entrance 2.30pm weekdays, 3.30pm weekends
- Beatles tour, daily 1.00pm
- Royal tour, daily 10.00am
- River Thames boat ride, daily 9.00am-9.00pm. Boat ride timetable - download
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Over the last 10 years, street food markets have ‘popped up’ all around the city. It won’t matter wh...
Tea with the Queen is not something we can arrange when you visit London. But don’t be disappointed,...
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...
Start your tour with a pickup at your London hotel. Then, take a seat in your vehicle and relax on t...