Bond In Motion exhibition tickets
- See a vast collection of James Bond vehicles
- View the iconic cars from over 25 films
- Browse props, models and costumes from the films
Bond in Motion is the largest official collection of James Bond vehicles and features over 150 original artefacts spanning all 24 Bond films, including vehicles, miniatures, concept art and storyboards. Highlights include iconic cars such as the Aston Martin DB5 from GoldenEye; the ‘Wet Nellie’ Lotus Esprit S1 from The Spy Who Loved Me; the Rolls-Royce Phantom III from Goldfinger; and the ‘Little Nellie’ Wallis WA-116 Agile autogyro from You Only Live Twice.
Alongside all these favourites are the cars of Spectre. This incorporates never before seen vehicles, props, models and costumes from the latest film release including the James Bond’s Hero Aston Martin DB10, Mr Hinx’s Stunt damaged Jaguar C-X75, Franz Oberhauser’s Rolls Royce Wraith and the all-new beefed up Land Rover Defender. The displays are also supported by props, models and costumes from the film.
- Entrance ticket
- Child aged 5-15 years reduced
- Children under 5 go free
London Film Museum, 49 Wellington St, London WC2E 7BN, UK
- Last entrance is 1 hour before closing time
- There is good access with entrance from street level and a lift to all areas of the museum. Disabled guests are entitled to free entry for a carer
- Personal photography is allowed but note that there is no flash photography
10am - 18.00pm
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...