Buckingham Palace skip-the-line tour with Royal Walking Tour and afternoon tea
- Peek into the London home of Queen Elizabeth II
- Explore the elegant State Apartments of Buckingham Palace
- Admire the greatest treasures of the Royal Collection
- Learn more about the Palace and its residents with a comprehensive audio guide
- Enjoy a traditional English afternoon tea at a luxury hotel
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of the Mall and St James's Park
Skip the lines and step into the London home of the Royal Family, then follow it up with afternoon tea. Buckingham Palace is open to the public for only two months every year. You’ll be able to avoid the long lines and go right in. A knowledgeable guide will meet you at the entrance and give you a comprehensive overview of the Palace and its history. Once inside, you’ll be given an official audio guide which will give you the chance to explore the regal State Rooms at your leisure. You’ll also be able to see some of the finest English and French furniture in the world and see the throne room in person. Sparkling chandeliers, world-class artwork, and more await you inside.
After your stately visit to the Palace, you can meet your guide again for a leisurely walk to a nearby luxury hotel for a spot of good old English tea. Your guide will explain the origins of this quaint tradition and you’ll be able to sip your tea along with a selection of finger sandwiches, classic scones with thick clotted cream, homemade preserves, and a fine selection of freshly made cakes and pastries. It’s a delicious end to a royal day!
- Admission to Buckingham Palace
- Palace audioguide
- Traditional English tea at a nearby luxury hotel
- A guided walking tour prior to your Palace entry
- The guide will lead you to the afternoon tea experience
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (ages 4 and under): free
- Child (ages 5-14): reduced
10 Carlton House Terrace, St. James's, London SW1Y, UK
PLEASE NOTE! THE MEETING POINT IS NOT AT BUCKINGHAM PALACE. By the Duke of York Column, Waterloo Place, 9 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5AJ. This is the tall column with a statue on top. This is the tall column with the statue on top.
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. It is also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages
- Photography is not permitted within Buckingham Palace but is allowed within the gardens
- This is a tour that involves a reasonable amount of walking. For this reason, comfortable shoes are recommended for all guests
- 25 July- 2 October, daily
- Meet your guide 1.15pm
- Tour departs 1.30pm
- Please make sure you arrive 15 minutes before the departure time
During your visit to London, Buckingham Palace is a must-see. Accompanied by a local guide, you will...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
No need to wait in line to rise above the noisy streets thanks to your fast-track tickets - you'll b...
The View from The Shard – the tallest building in Western Europe – takes you on a multi-sensory jour...
This 40-minute circular sightseeing cruise will get you acquainted with London’s prime riverfront re...
Join your favorite DreamWorks characters on a fantastic new journey on Shrek’s Adventure in London! ...
Enter the world of James Bond. See Ian Flemings house, MI6 and MI5 on this 3 hour taxi tour.After be...