James Bond walking tour
- Learn how film making brought 007 to life
- See James Bond film locations used in Skyfall and Spectre
- In-depth information on Bond movies and Bond author Ian Fleming
His name is Bond, James Bond. Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent and uncover some of the locations from the James Bond films, including the latest 007 film adventure Spectre.
As part of the tour, you'll also get to learn about aspects of the British secret service and discover where fantasy meets reality. Sites visited will include London’s oldest restaurant (featured in Spectre), the National Gallery, Whitehall, Mi5 and Mi6.
The tour will start at Charing Cross and then wind its way through Westminster, the beating heart of British politics and intrigue, filled with government buildings and secret bunkers, all with secrets to tell.
During the James Bond walking tour, you’ll get a chance to take lots of pictures and see familiar locations up-close and personal.
- Secret offices of James Bond's London HQ - Universal Exports
- Safe house from Spectre
- 10 locations featured in the films: For Your Eyes Only, Die Another Day and Skyfall
- Walking tour with professional guide
- Food and beverages
- Child (ages 5-15)
Next to the Amba Hotel Charing Cross, Strand, London WC2N 5HX
Redeem your voucher at the Golden Tours Visitor Centre (nearest tube station: Victoria). Afterwards you can go on the tour - it departs from outside the Charing Cross railway station in front of Boots and ends at Vauxhall Station.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for your voucher to arrive
- A short journey by bus will be part of the tour. Please ensure you have a travel card before the tour starts
- Friday at 2.00pm: 19 February – October 2017
- Saturday at 10.30am: School Holidays and June – October, 19 Nov 2017
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...
Over the last 10 years, street food markets have ‘popped up’ all around the city. It won’t matter wh...
Tea with the Queen is not something we can arrange when you visit London. But don’t be disappointed,...
Set in a quintessentially stately home environment with views overlooking Hyde Park, The Park Room a...