London Air Line cable car experience
- Non stop return trip on the Emirates Air Line cable car
- Free entry to the Emirates Aviation Experience
- Complimentary souvenir guide
- On board feature tour video
Experience breathtaking city views by air on London's cable car. At just under 300ft, the Emirates Air Line cable car is the highest observation point over the River Thames, spanning just over 1km between the Greenwich Peninsula (near The O2) and the Royal Docks (near ExCeL London). Just 15 minutes from the city centre, the cable car is a must experience for Londoners and tourists alike, giving visitors a unique opportunity to experience the city's iconic skyline as they relax and take in aerial views of the capital. Just some of the sights and attractions that can be seen include Canary Wharf, St Paul's Cathedral, the Shard, The O2, the Thames Barrier and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
- Emirates Air Line return journey
- Food and beverages
- Child (5-15)
You can board the Emirates Air Line from either the North Greenwich or Royal Victoria sides of the river (nearest underground: North Greenwich).
- Cabins arrive every thirty seconds
- Tickets are valid from 9.00am on the date selected
- Bicycles are accepted on the Emirates Air Line at all times
- Emirates Air Line has step-free access, and is accessible to most wheelchairs including motorised wheelchairs and mobility scooters
- Available from 9.00am, evening closing times vary
- Journey time: approx. 10 minutes
- Closed: 25 December
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...