- A fully-organized day with transportation, lunch and entrances
- See the Crown Jewels at the Tower of London
- Red tunics and bearskin hats outside Buckingham Palace
- Free walking tour included - visit popular locations in Greenwich
Experience the spirit of London on this whistle stop tour. A luxury coach and included lunch pack will make your sightseeing day much more comfortable. Sights include:
- A view of Westminster Abbey from the comfort of your seat
- Entrance to St Paul's Cathedral
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Entrance to the Tower of London with Yeoman Warder tour
- River Thames boat ride
Your experience also includes a complimentary walking tour. Stretch your legs and explore a bit more with a walking tour of Greenwich – A World Heritage Site positively bursting with history. See the iconic tea clipper boat The Cutty Sark and the Christopher Wren designed Old Royal Naval College. After your walking tour, board the river boat and head back towards Central London, taking in more gorgeous city sights. Choose to alight at either The London Eye near Waterloo and Westminster or The Shard at London Bridge.
- Admissions to Tower of London and St Paul's Cathedral
- Panoramic tour of London
- Professional guide
- Transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up from over 80 central London hotels
- Free walking tour
- Lunch pack (sandwich, bottle of water, one piece of fruit)
- Hotel drop-off
- Additional food and beverages
- Admission to Buckingham Palace
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Bring your voucher to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre (nearest tube station: Victoria). This tour will finish at approximately 6.00pm at London Eye pier. Details for the walking tour meeting points are available when you redeem your voucher.
- On Sundays, due to church services, there will be no admission to St Paul’s Cathedral
- When the Changing of the Guard ceremony is unavailable, you’ll be taken to Horse Guards Parade
- Daily departure 8.00am
- Please arrive for check-in at 7.30am
- This tour will finish at 5.30pm at London Eye pier
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
See London's most famous monuments on this whistle stop tour. Your experience promises to be relaxin...
Get the royal treatment in London with a narrated viewing of the Changing of the Guard and a visit t...
On this tour, you'll head straight for Stonehenge –– the most popular prehistoric monument in the wo...
See the best parts of London by land and sea - aboard a comfortable coach and boat ride. Your profes...
During your special royal London summer tour, you'll visit Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey b...
Explore over a thousand years of London’s dark history at the London Dungeon. You’ll explore 18 inte...
Travel through time to the original London, a mere square mile nestled beside the river Thames. The ...
Book a local Londoner for a personalized meet-up. Ditch the travel guides, decide where to go, what ...
Discover the secrets of London's underground with your guide !Starting at London’s first ever underg...