Old City Tour
- Enjoy a 2.5-hour walking tour of the old city of London
- Visit the Monument, the tower of London and tower Bridge
- Explore St. Paul’s Cathedral and the church of the Knights Templar
- Mansion House, London Bridge, the Bank of England, the Royal Exchange
- Covent Garden... and much more!
Travel through time to the original London, a mere square mile nestled beside the river Thames. The Old City has seen some of the most important events in British history, and is home to some of London’s oldest buildings and most majestic views. Explore the maze of small streets, church courtyards, and river walkways that make up the old town accompanied by an expert guide who breathes life into a history stretching back almost two thousand years.
- Guided walking tour
No. 1-7 The Piazza, London WC2E 8HB, United Kingdom
- The Old City Tour starts in front of the Apple Store in Covent Garden. Just look for the team with the red SANDEMANs NEW Europe umbrella!
- The independent guides with whom we work have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites and stories above and lasts this long, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group!
Every day at 3:30pm
Attention, lors de l’achat de ce match, vous recevrez une contremarque qui ne permet pas l’accès au ...