If you're a fan of the famed 'Fab Four', then this tour is for you! Join your guide and celebrate half a century of the all-time greatest rock and roll band as you tick off your entire wish-list of Beatles spots in an iconic black cab. You'll visit the band's most loved hangouts around the city including Abbey Road Studios where you could even create the famous Abbey Road album cover, or other famous spots including the Mayfair, Soho and Piccadilly. Your driver and guide knows a thing or two about the music industry so get ready for an unforgettable experience!
Rock and roll to Beatlemania private tour
- Explore the most iconic Beatles spots in a classic black cab
- Check out the famous hangout spots of the Fab Four
- Enjoy the hearing the tales of your music-loving driver and guide
- Guided tour
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Private transport
- Entrance fees
Pick-up is available from London hotels, residences and stations.
- Please enter your pick-up location at checkout
- Pick-up outside London or from airport terminals can be arranged upon request
- This private tour accommodates up to six people
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Escape the crowded tubes and explore London on board the Uber Boats by Thames Clippers. The fastest ...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Discover two of the UK's most popular and iconic landmarks, Windsor Castle and the beautiful city of...
Visit the historic Borough Market, the oldest and largest food market in London, and enjoy the sight...
Sit back and relax on board the Eurostar train as you're whisked away to Paris. The first stop of th...
This is your chance to see the wizarding world of Harry Potter in the flesh as you step into the War...