Thames River Sunday lunch cruise with live jazz
- Savor Sunday lunch on a Thames River cruise
- Enjoy the soundtrack of live jazz music
- Sail past the sights of London as you feast on an amazing meal
Sunday lunch with live jazz on a Thames River cruise is the ideal setting to celebrate a special occasion or enjoy a Sunday afternoon in London. The boat will take you past the Houses of Parliament, the Coca-Cola London Eye, St. Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London, among other famous landmarks.
Savor a three-course lunch to the soundtrack of a live jazz band, who will cover well-known classic songs from artists like George Gershwin and Frank Sinatra.
Relax and indulge as you admire the amazing views of the Thames River and enjoy live jazz music.
Upgrade your experience by choosing the Premier Cruise which includes the addition of ½ bottle house wine & mineral water, and a window seat.
- Three-course lunch on the Symphony shop
- Premier tickets include half bottle house wine, mineral water, and a window seat
- Additional food and beverages
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
- Cruise departs from Embankment Pier
- Please note: children under three years-old are not permitted on the cruise
- Cruise duration: two-and-a-half hours
- Dress code: smart casual
- Boarding time: 12:00am
- Departure time: 12.30pm
- Return time: 14.45pm
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...