The Real City of London: Monument to St. Paul's Cathedral Tour
- Explore the historic heart of London with your expert guide
- Visit the Monument to the Great Fire of London, London Bridge, St. Paul's Cathedral and more
- Take in panoramic views of the Thames from a secret platform and learn about the historic importance of the river
The original city of London is actually much smaller than the urban behemoth we know today. Following the North Bank of the Thames, this tour will take you to its most important buildings and monuments. Starting at the monument to the great fire that destroyed the city in 1666, your guide will take you deep into the history of London to see how this tiny geographic area has acted as the engine of social, economic and cultural change for nearly 1,000 years. Along the way, you'll stop at a secret viewing platform to see the Thames, catch sight of landmarks like the Shard, the HMS Belfast and the Golden Hind before ending up on the steps of St. Paul’s Cathedral.
- Guided walking tour
- Expert local guides
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
- Infants (up to 3 years old): Free
15 Monument St, London EC3R 8JU, UK
Please meet your guide at the entrance to the ‘Monument to the Great Fire of London' on Fish St Hill.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory
- Please note that you must arrive 10 minutes before your tour's departure time
- If you wish to cancel your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72-hours before your chosen tour time
- This tour runs on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- It departs at 11.00am and lasts for 1 hour
- The meeting time for this tour is 10.50am
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...