Tickets to Disney's Aladdin at the Prince Edward Theatre
- Get tickets for Disney's Aladdin
- Experience this spectacular West End show
Disney's Aladdin has 'landed triumphantly in London's West End' (Daily Telegraph).
Featuring all the songs from the Academy Award-winning classic film, this 'shining, shimmering spectacle' (Huffington Post) is everything you could wish for and more.
An extraordinary creative team is led by director and choreographer, Casey Nicholaw (The Book of Mormon). Music is by Alan Menken (Beauty and the Beast) with lyrics from Howard Ashman (Beauty and the Beast), Tim Rice (The Lion King) and Chad Beguelin (Elf), who also wrote the book. The lead roles of Aladdin and Jasmine will be taken by rising British stars Dean John-Wilson (Here Lies Love) and Jade Ewen (In the Heights). Broadway's Trevor Dion Nicholas has made his London stage debut as the Genie.
A fabulous cast and orchestra, over 350 magnificent costumes, and breathtaking sets and special effects come together to create the 'sheer Genie-us' (Evening Standard) that is Aladdin.
- Tickets to Aladdin
Prince Edward Theatre, Old Compton St, Soho, London W1D 4HS
- Descriptive translation services providing a scene-by-scene commentary are available at every performance in Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Spanish and Portuguese (additional cost). Devices are available at the kiosk in the main theatre lobby. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the performance to ensure availability
- This production contains theatrical smoke & fog effects, pyrotechnics, strobe lighting & loud noises. Please note there will be an auditorium blackout of 8 seconds around 45 minutes into the performance
- Suitable For Children
- Aladdin is recommended for a general audience. Children under the age of 3 will not be admitted into the theatre
- All persons aged 16 or under must be accompanied and sat next to the accompanying adult
- They may not sit on their own within the auditorium. If children do have separate seats you could be refused entry
- Each child must be able to sit unaided for the duration of the show in their own seat. All persons entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a ticket
- No refunds
- Matinees at 2.30pm
- Evening shows 19.30pm
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...