Time Traveling on the Thames: Tower Bridge & Tower of London Tour
- See two of the most iconic attractions in London on a relaxing stroll down the Thames
- Cross Tower Bridge and take in beautiful views up and down the River
- Learn the bloody history of the Tower of London on a walk around its ancient walls
Your guide will meet you on the South Bank near the HMS Belfast then lead you on a walk through old Maritime London, including the Hays Galleria, which was once the main dock for all the tea shipped into London. Then you'll cross Tower Bridge and learn a few interesting facts about the Thames, as well as why the Bridge is not quite as old as it seems. Detouring through St. Katharine Dock, your guide will show you an area of London that few visitors ever see because it's hidden in plain sight, then you'll head over to the Tower of London. As you walk the perimeter around its ancient walls, you'll hear about the bloody history of this Medieval castle near the center of the modern city and should you wish to, you'll get to upgrade your ticket to step inside.
- Guided Walking Tour
- Expert local guides
- Guided Tour inside Tower of London & Access up Tower Bridge
- Access up Tower Bridge
- Infants up to 3 years are free of charge.
Thames Path, London SE28 0NR, UK
Entrance to London Bridge City Pier (don't go down onto the pier).
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Please note that guests must arrive 10 minutes before tour departure time
- 01 April 2019 - 31 October 2019:
- Departure time: 9:00am
Hampton Court Palace, found in the London borough of Richmond upon Thames, is one of the palaces bui...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Join your favorite DreamWorks characters on a fantastic new journey on Shrek’s Adventure in London! ...
If you want a good overview of London but only have a limited amount of time available, this tour wi...
Find out what makes London really swing in a restored classic Mini Cooper with your very own passion...
London's top landmarks as well as a gourmet four-course dinner? Sail past the Houses of Parliament, ...