Vintage London double-decker bus tour and cruise
- Encounter all of London's famous sites in one go
- Private and exclusive boat trip on the River Thames
- Enjoy the comments and stories in English of a professional guide
- See the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace
What better way to see the highlights of London than from on-board a vintage 1950s Routemaster bus with a live professional guide? Enjoy great views of Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, St. Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London as you meander through the streets and history of Britain's capital. The morning tour also includes the chance to see the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, the official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen. Watch the world famous ceremony as the Queen's soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies march to military music. Following the Palace, you'll also enjoy a private and exclusive river trip that passes by Shakespeare’s Globe, Cleopatra’s Needle, London Bridge, The Shard and Tower Bridge before we arrive at Millbank/London Eye pier.
- Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
- Professional guide in English
- Changing of the Guard
- Private cruise on the River Thames
- Entrance fees to Westminster Abbey and Tower of London
- Children (3-16)
- Seniors (60+)
Victoria Coach Station (Gate 19 - 20), 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W 9TP
- Please note: The photo op at the Tower of London takes place in the afternoon only while the Changing of the Guards is only available in the morning tour
- When the guard change does not take place, you'll stop instead for photos of Buckingham Palace
- The tour ends at the venues and no drop-off back to Victoria is provided
- This tour is open-topped. Please be prepared for the possibility of rain
- On rare occasions the open-topped bus may be changed to a closed-topped bus
- Customers must turn up with a voucher
- All vouchers must be original copies
- April to October: Daily
- November, December and March: Daily except Tuesdays and Thursdays
- January and February: Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
- Morning tours depart at 7.45am and finish at 12.15pm
- Afternoon tours depart at 1.00pm and finish at 4.30pm
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...