Step aboard this lunch cruise and enjoy spectacular views of Windsor, a 2 course set lunch and an audio commentary about the area's famous sights and rich history. On your Melody vessel you'll pass Windsor Castle and Windsor Racecourse, as well as the historic Eton College and neighbouring royal boroughs. An accompanying audio commentary will inform you about all the key sights and the history of the river. Make your own unique memories on the Thames and take a photograph or video against Windsor's most iconic landmarks as you indulge in delicious food freshly prepared on board. If you have the children in tow, the special children's package features a menu just for them, while adults can pay a little more to get a glass of bubbly too!
Cruises and boat tours
Windsor lunch cruise
Availability: Various dates
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Sail past Windsor's unique sights as you lunch peacefully on the River Thames
- Audio commentary sheds light on Windsor's rich history
- Escape the bustle of the city and enjoy a relaxing atmosphere
What to expect
- Two-course lunch on the Melody vessel
What's not included
- Additional drinks
- Child (3-12)
Bateaux Windsor, Thames Side, Windsor, SL4 1QN
Cruises board and disembark from Thames Side, Windsor.
What to remember
- Dress code: Smart casual
- Please note: Children under three years-old are not permitted on the cruise
- Please see calendar for available dates
- Boarding time: 12.00pm
- Departure time: 12.30pm
- Cruise ends: 2.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.