Windsor, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath Christmas tour with festive lunch
- Take in Royal Windsor with a guided walking tour of the old market town
- Visit Stonehenge and learn its history
- Discover the ancient village of Lacock that is a film favourite
- Enjoy a traditional pub lunch in an English pub
- Explore Bath with a panoramic driving and walking tour
Your day will kick off at Windsor Castle where you'll have a guided walking tour of the old market town taking in its charming cobbled streets and medieval buildings including William Shakespeare's house and the Long Walk. Here, you can find some of the most impressive views of Windsor Castle and your guide will explain the castle's dramatic history.
You'll then head to the picturesque Salisbury plains and stop off at Stonehenge where your guide will explain the remarkable history of this prehistoric monument. Afterwards, you'll stop at a charming pub where you can sample one of the many classic English dishes on offer before heading to the ancient village of Lacock. This is one of England's most picturesque villages that has been the setting for many movies and television dramas including Pride and Prejudice and Harry Potter.
Once you've soaked up the movie magic, you'll make your way to the Roman spa town of Bath where you'll visit its most iconic sites, including the Royal Crescent and the Circus, on a walking and panoramic driving tour.
- A professional guided tour
- Stonehenge entrance ticket
- 1-course pub lunch
- Pick-up from selected hotels (optional)
- Children (3-16 years): Reduced
- Students (with a valid student card): Reduced
- Seniors (over 60 years): Reduced
Victoria Coach Station, Belgravia, London WC2R 1AL, UK
The tour will leave from the Departure Terminal at Victoria Coach Station. Morning pick-up is available from selected hotels.
- Please note that Windsor Castle and the Roman Baths will be closed
- There is limited public transport during the festive period
- A free transfer is available from selected hotels upon request
- Check-in begins at 8.00am
- The tour departs at 8.10am
Join the Lords and Ladies during the London season on our Downton Abbey London Tour. On this Downton...
The Royal Observatory is home to the world-famous Meridian Line and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Estab...
The Midsomer Murders Tour will transport you into the charming yet sinister world familiar to DCI Jo...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...