ZSL London Zoo tickets with skip-the-line option
- Encounter wild animals from all over the world
- Learn about their quirky habits
- Get fast-track access to one of London's most popular attractions
Escape the urban jungle and dive into the real wild at ZSL London Zoo. Located in Regent's Park, the zoo looks after animals from all over the world. You can see penguins playing on the beach or watch hungry otters getting tasty snacks. New exhibits let you better understand the animal world too. You can follow lemurs basking in the sun or observe tigers through floor-to-ceiling windows. The zoo keeps an extraordinary diversity of animals, from insects to reptiles, to birds and sea life. Come and see the gorillas, hippos, meerkats, and more at one of London's best-loved attractions.
- Admission to the ZSL London Zoo
- Children (ages 3-15)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
Regent's Park, London NW1 4RY
Only printed vouchers are accepted at ZSL London Zoo in Regent's Park (nearest underground station: Camden Town).
- Tickets cannot be amended or canceled once booked
- Children under 16 will not be admitted without an adult
- Some animal exhibits may close up to 30 minutes before closing time
- Permission must be obtained for all filming and photography for commercial purposes
- No dogs are allowed on the ZSL London Zoo premises
- Bicycles are not allowed on Zoo premises
- Rollerskates, rollerblades, and skateboards are not allowed on Zoo premises. Children's scooters are permitted under adult supervision
- Heelys roller shoes must not be used as skates, but may be worn as shoes
- Please note, there is no provision for left luggage
- April 1 - 3 September 2017: 10am - 6pm
- 4 September - 20 October 2017: 10am - 5.30pm
- 21- 29 October 2017: 10am - 5pm
- 30 October onwards: 10am - 4pm
- Last admission is one hour before closing time
- Open every day except for Christmas Day
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...