ZSL London Zoo tickets with skip-the-line option
- Encounter wild animals from all over the world
- Learn about their quirky habits
- Get fast-track access to one of London's most popular attractions
Escape the urban jungle and dive into the real wild at ZSL London Zoo. Located in Regent's Park, the zoo looks after animals from all over the world. You can see penguins playing on the beach or watch hungry otters getting tasty snacks. New exhibits let you better understand the animal world too. You can follow lemurs basking in the sun or observe tigers through floor-to-ceiling windows. The zoo keeps an extraordinary diversity of animals, from insects to reptiles, to birds and sea life. Come and see the gorillas, hippos, meerkats, and more at one of London's best-loved attractions.
- Admission to the ZSL London Zoo
- Children (ages 3-15)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
Regent's Park, London NW1 4RY
Only printed vouchers are accepted at ZSL London Zoo in Regent's Park (nearest underground station: Camden Town).
- Children under 16 will not be admitted without an adult
- Some animal exhibits may close up to 30 minutes before closing time
- Permission must be obtained for all filming and photography for commercial purposes
- No dogs are allowed on the ZSL London Zoo premises
- Bicycles are not allowed on Zoo premises
- Rollerskates, rollerblades, and skateboards are not allowed on Zoo premises. Children's scooters are permitted under adult supervision
- Heelys roller shoes must not be used as skates, but may be worn as shoes
- Please note, there is no provision for left luggage
- April 1 - 3 September 2017: 10am - 6pm
- 4 September - 20 October 2017: 10am - 5.30pm
- 21- 29 October 2017: 10am - 5pm
- 30 October onwards: 10am - 4pm
- Last admission is one hour before closing time
- Open every day except for Christmas Day
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London....
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
This 40-minute circular sightseeing cruise will get you acquainted with London’s prime riverfront re...
No need to wait in line to rise above the noisy streets thanks to your fast-track tickets - you'll b...
Take this family friendly taxi tour and discover the houses and venues where the stars lived and pla...
Get up close and personal with your favorite celebrities and famous figures at Madame Tussauds in Lo...