Discover Melbourne’s famous laneways and arcades on foot with a local expert guide. See famous many awesome landmarks, popular street art and drive past renowned sporting locations. You'll get to listen to some great local commentary, learn the history of Melbourne and how the city has become one of the most liveable cities in the world!
Melbourne Laneways, Arcades and City Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See the very best of Melbourn
- Choose between an awesome river cruise or a visit to the observation deck tower!
- Fun for the whole family!
What to expect
- Experienced local guide
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach with free Wifi
- Entry to Eureka Tower Observation Deck (when the option is selected)
- 1-hour Yarra River Cruise (when the option is selected)
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Concession (With valid student/senior ID): Reduced
- Children (age 2-15): Reduced
- Infant (ages 0-1): Free
Federation Square, Russell St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
- Pick-up is available at 8.15 am from Federation Square, corner of Flinders & Russell Street, Melbourne.
What to remember
- Please bring comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, water bottle, camera, jacket in cooler months
- Don't forget your camera!
- Pick-up starts at 8.15 am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.