Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper and Codex Atlanticus
- Discover Da Vinci's Last Supper
- Admire Santa Maria delle Grazie Church
- Unveil the Codex Atlanticus’ hidden secrets
During this 3-hour guided experience to the Last Supper and Codex Atlanticus you could try to answer to all your mysterious questions about Leonardo Da Vinci and his masterpieces. know how many people are in the fresco of the Last Supper? Do know how many pages of the Codex Atlanticus are conserved in the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana?
In the occasion of the 500th anniversary of Leonardo's death, your monolingual tour guide will explain you every little draw and sketch in the fresco as well as all the secrets behind his collection of drawings and manuscripts. Discover the marks Leonardo left during his period in Milan and let yourself be amazed by one of the main symbols of the Italian Renaissance.
- Tickets to the Last Supper and Pinacoteca Ambrosiana
- Certified Tour Guide
- Headphones from 5 participants
- Small groups tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off (optional with extra charge)
- Child (4-11)
- Infant (0-3)
Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 2, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
In front of the church
- Please be sharp at the meeting point. No latecomers will be accepted
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Times subjected to organization
- We invite guests to wear proper clothing required to enter to religious sites (knees and shoulders must be covered)
- It’s not allowed to enter to the sites with suitcases and big size bags
- Please be aware that security controls with metal detector will be held: please advise if you are pregnant or with pacemakers
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior starting time
Choose this 2-hour walking tour and dive into the unexpected Renaissance side of Milan. Start with t...
A forgotten story ties Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan: the story of a vineyard. In 1498, Lud...
Enjoy an exclusive tour in the heart of Milan with a guided visit of the La Scala Museum and Theatre...
Discover La Scala Theatre, a temple of music in the heart of the city of Milan, during this 1,5 tour...
Experience the life and history of medieval Milan - learn about the Dukes, Leonardo da Vinci and mor...
The Tower: In the 30's, the rising city built its totem in the clearing of 'Parco Sempione'. Designe...
If you really want to visit Milan, you have to see its world-famous Cathedral first. This Skip the L...
Have a memorable experience walking inside the Duomo cathedral and admire the city from above! The D...
Dal 1° marzo al 30 giugno 2019, in occasione delle celebrazioni per il cinquecentesimo anniversario ...
Enjoy a skip-the-line entrance to the Duomo rooftop and marvel at the impressive view of the city sk...