Big Apple helicopter tour
- Soar over the Hudson River and see New York from above for 12-15 minutes
- Zoom past the Empire State Building, Chrysler Tower and Woolworth Building
- Gaze upon Governors and Ellis Islands
- See Manhattan's Financial District and Freedom Tower from above
See New York City in a whole new and exciting way from the sky! This very popular tour provides awe inspiring views of the Big Apple’s most iconic landmarks, aboard a tourist helicopter. Fly over the Hudson River and zoom past the Statue of Liberty, looking down on Ellis Island. Catch a glimpse of the George Washington Bridge and Central Park as well as bird's eye views of New York City's iconic skyscrapers such as Freedom Tower and the Empire State Building.
ATTENTION: Upon check-in all passengers are required to pay an additional heliport facility fee of $40.00 per person.
- 15-minute helicopter ride
- Heliport facility fee (USD 40.00 per person, paid at meeting point)
- Children under two years of age and under 35 lbs (15.9 kg) fly for free when sitting on an adult's lap
6 E River Bikeway, New York, NY 10004, USA
Bring your printed voucher to Downtown Manhattan Heliport (located at Pier 6 and the East River) 30 minutes prior to departure time.
- All participants must have a valid form of photo identification (passport, driver's license, military identification)
- Absolutely no personal belongings are permitted on the helicopter (with the exception of cameras). This includes lighters, keys, cell phones, hand bags, knapsacks, and makeup
- Participants will have to pass through metal detectors and security representatives
- You can leave your belongings in the waiting area at your own risk, or lockers are available for a $2 fee at check-in
- Helicopter can hold up to five passengers
- Upon purchase, you will receive instruction for booking your tour time
- Flight hours are subject to change due to security, weather or for any other reason the operator deems necessary
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
Broadway’s Once On This Island has been nominated for 8 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival. ...
Feel like a celebrity as you lift off in luxury and catch sight of this breathtaking NYC skyline vie...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...