- Tour two of Brooklyn's best neighborhoods
- Discover the calm leafy streets of brownstone Brooklyn
- Learn about rich history, hip street scenes and trendy culture
- Enjoy sweeping views of the city skyline and Brooklyn Bridge
Experience two of Brooklyn's top neighborhoods back-to-back: historic Brooklyn Heights and trendy DUMBO. It will be a walk through time as you journey through 200 years in just 2 hours: from stately townhomes of the 1800's to cutting-edge loft buildings of the modern day.
In Brooklyn Heights, meander through the borough’s oldest area – known as ‘America’s first suburb’. Admire the outstanding architecture of landmarked homes, buildings and churches while learning about Brooklyn's history. Discover the stories and events through which the face of America was shaped by what was once its 3rd largest city.
In DUMBO, Brooklyn's once-quiet waterfront has been renewed into one of NYC's most modern hip neighborhoods. DUMBO stands for "Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass" and is situated between the towering Brooklyn and Manhattan bridges. Its cobblestone streets are lined with trendy boutiques and galleries. These shops are located in repurposed former warehouses and factories, which have been converted for residential use too. Listen closely to learn the secret origin of this artsy neighborhood’s quirky name!
- Guided walk with licensed tour guide
- Map of the tour neighborhood
- Food and beverages (opportunity to purchase nearby before or after tour)
- Gratuities – never required, but appreciated if you enjoyed your tour
Children 16 and under: reduced
50-52 Court St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
In front of office building at 50 Court Street (Between Joralemon Street and Livingston Street) Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for the day's weather (tour runs rain or shine)
9.30am Fridays and Saturdays
US Open - Day: Quarter Finals - Day 04-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1136...
US Open - Day: 4th Round - Day 02-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 3rd Round - Day 31-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 2nd Round - Day 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Evening: 2nd Round - Evening 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1...
US Open - Evening: 4th Round - Evening 03-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1...