Central Park bike rental
- Rent a Cannondale bike for one, two, three, four or even 24 hours
- Pedal your way around the gorgeous park to experience a different side of New York City
- Receive expert advice and suggestions of staff
- Save 50% on a Central Park Sightseeing bike rental day pass
With over 47 miles of paths traversing 843 acres, Central Park provides the perfect backdrop for an amazing adventure. A green oasis in the heart of one of the largest cities in the world, it is best discovered by bike. You'll not only take advantage of the endless paths, but you can also admire the art, architecture and history that make Central Park so unique.
Perfect for solo travelers or even families with children, Central Park Sightseeing is a fantastic choice for both the experienced and casual bike rider. Better yet, Central Park Sightseeing will provide you with all you need for your adventure--a helmet, color-coded map, basket, and chain lock, all free of charge. The only thing you'll need to provide is the desire to explore!
Rent your bike for however long you like, depending on your schedule. Rentals are available all year round.
NOTE: The Day Pass option is valid during the operating hours of one calendar day, between 9.00am and 7.00pm from 1 April through 31 October and 9:00am to 5:00pm from 1 November through 31 March.
- Cannondale bike rental
- Illustrated map
- Children under 11 years of age: reduced
Central Park Sightseeing Store at 56 W 56th Street between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue New York, NY 10019
Departure points are:
- Central Park Sightseeing Store is located at 56 W 56th Street between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue
- Harlem Sightseeing Store at 111 W 110th Street Central Park North, right across the street from Central Park
- No rider under the age of 18 will be permitted to rent a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- Baby seats for infants, Double Trailers for toddlers and Tag-A-Long attachments for young children are available at additional cost upon request
- No rider may exceed 300 lbs
- 9.00am and 7.00pm from 1 April through 31 October
- 9:00am to 5:00pm from 1 November through 31 March
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Feel like a celebrity as you lift off in luxury and catch sight of this breathtaking NYC skyline vie...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...
See The Prom, the next hit from Broadway’s Musical Comedy Dream Team – the geniuses behind The Book ...