On this two-hour Central Park TV and movie walking tour, you'll come across iconic landmarks and sites from both your favorite shows and Hollywood's biggest hits! With 30+ spots, this tour will take you through the most filmed location in the world--lush and peaceful Central Park.
- Walk where the Glee cast dances and sings to "I Love New York"
- Snap a picture of the famous ice skating rink from Love Story and Serendipity
- Pass where Steve Carell and Tina Fey escaped in Date Night
- See Bethesda Terrace as featured in The Avengers, Gossip Girl, Second Act and Billions
- Visit the Naumburg Bandshell from Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Law & Order SVU
- Pass the Boathouse Café as seen in When Harry Met Sally
- Feed pigeons where in the same spot where Macaulay Culkin does in Home Alone 2