Gossip Girl sights bus tour
- Feel what it's like to be part of Manhattan's Elite
- Take a photo on the Steps of The Met, like Serena and Blair
- Visit more than 40 shooting locations from the show
Get "spotted" visiting the most famous locations in Manhattan from the popular, teen drama Gossip Girl. From the Upper East Side to Grand Central Station, this bus tour will show you around the playground of Manhattan's elite. The tour begins in the courtyard of the New York Palace Hotel, owned by Bass Industries in the series. Continue through Madison Avenue and down iconic Fifth Avenue, where you'll spot the exterior of Blair Waldorf's apartment building.
Pass the Cooper Hewitt National Design Museum and the candy store where Dan helped Vanessa shop for Nate. Afterwards, you'll explore Central Park, venue of Chuck and Blair's wedding. The tour concludes where the very first episode and opening scene of the series were shot--at Grand Central Station.
Other highlights include:
- The Vera Wang boutique where Blair tries on her wedding gown
- Constance Billard & St. Jude's schools
- Steps of the Metropolitan Museum of Art (AKA, The Met)
- The Empire Hotel, the site of Chuck Bass’ newest home and business
- Henri Bendel store, where Blair and Serena shopped
- Complimentary macaron treat
The Palace Hotel at 455 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10022
- In front of the gates of the hotel, between 50th and 51st Streets
- NO tours on following Sunday's: June 2nd, June 9th and November 3rd
- No tours on Thanksgiving and Christmas days
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...