Guided Brooklyn walking tour
- Wander the cool neighborhoods of Downtown Brooklyn and Brooklyn Heights
- Walk the streets of one of the most vibrant NYC boroughs with a professional guide
Your walking tour starts in Midtown, Manhattan, where you'll hop on the subway and head downtown to Brooklyn. Explore historic Brooklyn Heights, one of the most beautifully preserved neighborhoods in the city. Gaze at the amazing architecture as you pass beautiful churches and picture-perfect brownstones on either side of the tree-lined streets. Enjoy stunning views from the Promenade of the East River, Statue of Liberty and skyline of the city that never sleeps.
Take a walk around Brooklyn Bridge Park, an urban sanctuary with plenty of green spaces, public art and even a beach.
Lodged between the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges is DUMBO--Brooklyn's most recent, trendy neighborhood boasting luxury residences, art galleries, specialty food shops and now even a hub for tech companies.
- Professional tour guide service
- Meals and beverages
- Subway pass to/from Brooklyn
- Optional gratuities
- Children ages 3-11: reduced
690 Eighth Avenue, 1st floor - New York, NY 10036
- Actual tour duration is 2.5 hours
- Tour operates with a minimum of 4 and maximum of 15 people
- Tour is available in both English and French
- Prices can be changed without notice
- For wheelchair accessibility information, please contact tour provider at least 1 month in advance at +1 (212) 391-0900
- No cancellation fee will be applied if guest cancels 15 days before the tour. All changes and cancellations must be sent by email to email@example.com and reconfirmed by reservation department to be valid
- Guests must exchange voucher at tour provider's boutique 24 hours before start of tour. If they cannot make it to office 24 hours in advance, they can also get the tickets the morning of the tour
- Monday and Thursday at 9.00am from April to end of October
If you want to see the Statue of Liberty but you aren’t interested in getting up early to catch the ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
Make your trip to New York City even more memorable with an exhilirating helicopter flight in the ci...
Be More Chill is a new Broadway musical that cleverly blends retro sci-fi and modern technology to w...
This guided tour will take you through Brooklyn's most magical and joyous neighborhoods--Dyker Heigh...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this Spanish-language TV a...