Harbor Lights Cruise
- Enjoy a cruise under the lights of New York City
- See famous monuments and buildings from the water
- Take an evening trip down the Hudson River
- Catch the sunset from the water
If you're looking for a romantic trip on the waters around New York, hop on board the Harbor Lights Cruise. Set sail on the Hudson right at sunset, when the last rays of warm light leave the city. As you go around the Battery and up the East River, the skyline will come alive again with the lights of New York City! On this narrated tour, you'll also have the chance to see some of the most famous monuments and buildings in the glow of the city lights, including Lady Liberty, the USS Intrepid Pier, the Newport Center, the Brooklyn Bridge and many more! Enjoy an onboard meal at the cafe or before your tour at one of the two restaurants found on the pier.
- New York City Cruise by night
- Professional tour guide
- Free onboard wifi
- Children (ages 3-12)
- Seniors (65+)
W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036
Bring a printed copy of your voucher to Circle-Line Sightseeing at Pier 83
- Please arrive 30-45 minutes before departure time
- Free Circle Line Skyline Navigator App in seven languages with narration and enhanced content - download the app here
- No refunds
- See calendar for precise departure times
- No cruises on 25 December
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
An experience unlike any other in NYC, your 5 hour Classic Bike Tour is the most comprehensive and c...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...
See The Prom, the next hit from Broadway’s Musical Comedy Dream Team – the geniuses behind The Book ...