Harlem soul food and jazz tour
- Discover Harlem's Jazz history with a live tour guide
- Savor some of the best soul food at Sylvia's restaurant for dinner
- Listen to Jazz music and enjoy two drinks in one of Harlem's hottest Jazz clubs
See the site of the original Cotton Club, where Duke Ellington and Lena Horne spent hours wowing crowds from around the world. Visit the world-famous Apollo Theater, where Sarah Vaughan and Ella Fitzgerald won the popular "Amateur Night."
Discover one of Harlem's hottest clubs, where jam sessions and musical collaborations go on into the wee hours of the morning.
Dinner* is at Sylvia's legendary restaurant - "The Queen of Soul Food" (Family style dining).
On Mondays, swing dance the night away to the beat of a terrific, twelve-piece band. Free dance lesson included! You’ll receive two complimentary drinks at the Jazz club.
On Thursdays, experience the essence of Harlem and enjoy the convivial atmosphere as you mingle freely with the locals while enjoying the sounds of a jazz or rhythm & blues band. You’ll receive two complimentary drinks at the Jazz club.
What is "Soul Food?"
Soul Food is the traditional African American cuisine that originated in the South of the United States. It consists of spicy ribs, collard greens, freshly cooked cornbread, black-eyed peas, and not to mention the best crispy fried chicken!
- Live guided tour
- Cover charge for the Jazz club and 2 drinks
- Subway ticket to Harlem
- Return transport to Midtown by van
- Dinner served "family style" at Sylvia's + 1 coffee or tea per person
- Additional drinks during dinner and at the club
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Harlem Spirituals office, 690 Eighth Avenue New York, NY 10036 (between 43rd St. and 44th St.)
- Tour available in English and French
- For wheelchair accessibility, please contact Harlem Spirituals at least 1 month in advance
- Mondays and Thursdays at 7.00pm; weather permitting
Winner of over 50 major awards including the Grammy Award and three Tony Awards®, Wicked is the unto...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Get up close to one of the world's most famous monuments, the Statue of Liberty. Sail around the Sta...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
Discover the electrifying NYC nightlife with a dedicated host who knows the in's and out's of the Bi...
Explore the Big Apple and sightsee countless landmarks for 24 hours aboard a double-decker hop-on, h...