Highline, Meatpacking District and Chelsea walking tour
- Walk along New York's elevated Highline park
- Explore Chelsea and the Meatpacking District
- Discover the area's cultural and culinary highlights
Chelsea is located on the west side of New York City. Known as one of the centers of the city's art world, with over 200 galleries in the neighborhood, it is one of the most diverse areas of the city.
On this tour your guide will share the history of the area and show you some of the best locations along the stretch. You will see how the meatpacking district spans from West 14th Street South to Horatio Street, and from the Hudson River East to Hudson Street. You will take in the cultural, outdoor and culinary pleasures of the zone, perhaps best known for the nightlife and exclusive door policies with famous rooftop bars, dance clubs and beer gardens.
Along the Highline, an elevated rail line abandoned for many years, you will discover one of New York's most visited elevated parks. The Highline is 1.45 miles long, starting at 11th Street and strethching to 33rd Street, it has become an icon in contemporary landscape.
- Fully escorted tour with guide
- Gratuities for tour guide
- Entrances to museums
401 W 14th St, New York, NY 10014, USA
In front of the Apple Store in the corner of 9th avenue
- Guest should wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Cancellations allowed up to 72 hours before the start of the tour
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet these requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Feel like a celebrity as you lift off in luxury and catch sight of this breathtaking NYC skyline vie...
An experience unlike any other in NYC, your 5 hour Classic Bike Tour is the most comprehensive and c...
Starting with a ferry boat cruise from Williamsburg to Wall street, you'll ride through the neighbor...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...