Holiday Lights and Movie Sites bus tour
- Relive your favorite holiday movie moments
- Experience Christmas in New York
- Featuring over 30 locations
Experience Christmas in New York and relive your favorite holiday movie moments.
Featuring over 30 locations, including:
- Marvel at the famed tree in Rockefeller Center where Macaulay Culkin reunites with his mom in Home Alone 2
- Peek into the brilliant holiday windows at Bloomingdales, Lord & Taylor, and the same Macy’s you’ll remember from Miracle on 34th Street
- Pass through Central Park and reminisce the serendipitous moment John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale have at Wollman Rink in Serendipity
- See the apartment where Buddy the Elf stays with his Dad during his visit to New York City in Elf
- Witness the electrifying storefront displays as you’re guided down Fifth Avenue, passing swanky shops like Tiffany & Co., where Zac Efron takes Michelle Pfeiffer in New Year’s Eve
- Enjoy a photo-op in front of the tree at Lincoln Center and learn where Bill Murray finds out his taxi driver was the Ghost of Christmas Past in Scrooged
- Children 6-9 years old: reduced price
- Children 0-5 years old: free
60th Street and Broadway (outside Starbucks on Broadway)
- The tour is only available from November 25th, 2017 to January 1st, 2018
- From Sunday to Friday: 03.00pm
- Saturdays at 03.00pm and 05.30pm
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
View the bright lights of the big city on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus. Tre...
Take a trip through the reel New York on this tour featuring over 40 locations: - See the Empire Sta...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...