Iconic NYC sights photography tour
- See Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, Empire State Building and Central Park
- Photograph iconic NYC landmarks while sharpening your skills
- Capture the motion of the trains while you're using the subway system
- Appropriate for all levels of photography experience
During your fast-paced iconic NYC Photo Safari, you will explore some of New York City's most iconic locations.You'll have the opportunity to photograph Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, Empire State Building, and Central Park as you sharpen your photography skills in the process. You'll learn how to work with lines and angles to bring these locations to life as well as shoot the city's iconic skyline from Central Park. This photo safari utilizes the NYC subway system where you'll learn how to capture motion with the subway trains.
Please note that this Photo Safari will not be wheelchair accessible until 2016 due to subway construction. From novices to professionals, this photography workshop is appropriate for all levels of experience.
- Walking tour
- Professional photographer guide
- Subway fare
- You will receive location details in your confirmation
- Appropriate for all levels of photographic experience
- Limited to eight participants per safari
- Unregistered attendees will not be able to participate
- This safari covers a lot of ground (1.5 miles), so wear comfortable walking shoes and be ready to move
- Monday and Saturday: 12.30pm
- Wednesday and Sunday: 9.30am
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
View the bright lights of the big city on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus. Tre...
Told through the dramatic lens of her final concert, Summer: The Donna Summer Musical presents the c...
Jez Butterworth’s The Ferryman debuts on Broadway in October, following unanimous, five-star critica...
Do you want to see more? Who could blame you! Stay longer in your comfortable helicopter seat while ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...