Discover how a wave of new Americans made their mark on the city and lived the American dream. Learn how struggling small businesses became some of New York's iconic institutions. Enjoy the flavors of the neighborhood by trying a true kosher pickle, a traditional knish, and the New York delicacy, a bialy, all included in the price of the tour!
Lower East Side foodie tour
- Enjoy some delicious traditional Kosher food!
- Explore a more traditional side of NYC
- Gain some local history!
- Guided tour
- Additional food and beverage
- Entrance to Eldrage Synagogue
- Tips (optional)
- Children (ages 6-12): Reduced
- Infants (0-5): Free
New York City, USA
Please meet in front of the Eldridge Street Synagogue on 12 Eldridge Street.
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate clothing and shoes
- Bring your appetite!
- All food is Kosher Style and Vegetarian
- We are not able to accommodate all dietary restrictions
- Tour does not operate on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
- Tour begins at 1.00 pm
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Find out what makes Greenwich Village go bump in the night on this 2-hour walking tour. Check out so...
Stroll through 400 years of New York City history on this informative and entertaining 2-hour guided...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...