Manhattan Experience: full-day tour with Top of the Rock
- Explore New York with your guide for a day on a double-decker bus
- Climb up to Top of the Rock
- Go on a 90-minute cruise on the Hudson River
- Enjoy lunch at Hudson Eats, Brookfield Place
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 8-hour double-decker bus tour. You’ll be taken all over the city in the company of a professional guide. You’ll see Manhattan's northernmost area, Harlem, and travel all the way down to the southernmost point, Battery Park. Along the way you’ll see New York’s top attractions and even enjoy lunch (not included) at Hudson Eats, Brookfield Place. Your guide will help you appreciate the city, providing interesting narration, answering questions, and taking you through each exploration stop on foot.
It’s a packed day that will show you the city from every angle. You’ll discover Manhattan up close as you tour the streets by foot. You’ll cruise past bridges by van. You’ll be able to admire views of the Statue of Liberty and the sprawling skyline on a cruise around the Hudson River. Finally, you’ll see New York from high above, looking down from the Top of the Rock Observation Deck.
End your day in the Big Apple with a full stomach, great photos, and new memories!
- Full-day guided tour on a Double-decker bus
- 90-minute cruise
- Admission to Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Admission to sights and monuments seen on the tours
- Lunch at Hudson Eats, Brookfield Place
- Children (ages 2 and under): free
- Children (ages 3-11): reduced
777 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
Please redeem your printed voucher at GLCSSNY Visitors Center on 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Street.
- Vouchers must be printed and redeemed at GLCSSNY Visitors Center
- As soon as you have exchanged your voucher for a proper ticket, you can board the Double-decker bus
- The tour ends at Rockefeller Center
- Check-in by 8.45am
- Departure 9.00am
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Feel like a celebrity as you lift off in luxury and catch sight of this breathtaking NYC skyline vie...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...
See The Prom, the next hit from Broadway’s Musical Comedy Dream Team – the geniuses behind The Book ...